Welcome back to the start of the 2019 school year. Hopefully, you all enjoyed a relaxing break with your families. A warm welcome to new families joining our school community.
Over the course of this term, we will have a focus on our school value of ‘Courage’ to raise awareness, learn about what is important to us as a school, and have a common language. This will be the focus of our MJR Assembly in Week 8.
Classroom Policy information and Parent Teacher Meetings (Pre-Primary to Year 6)
This week and next week parents will receive information from their child’s teacher outlining their teaching philosophy, class-room policies, routines and expectations. Short class meetings will be held after school. See Term Calendar for dates.
Wednesday 6th February
- Year 1 Class Meeting - 3.15pm
Thursday 7th February
- Year 4 Class Meeting - 3.15pm
- Year 2 Class Meeting - 3.30pm
Friday 8th February
- OLOL Feast Day Mass - Yrs 1-6 - 9.00am
- Year 6 Leadership Retreat
Monday 11th February
- Year 5 and 6 Class Meetings- 3.15pm
Tuesday 12 February
- PP Class Meeting - 3.15pm
- Year 3 Class Meeting - 3.30pm
Thursday 14th February
- P&F Meeting and morning tea 9.00am
Saturday 16th February
- Outdoor Community Welcome Mass
- Students Sacramental Commitment - 5.30pm